ARTAS iX Robotic Hair Restorationadmin2020-09-04T12:54:16-07:00
Artas® iX Robotic Hair Restoration has revolutionized the hair transplant industry. You can have the most advanced hair transplant procedure without anyone even knowing you had “surgery.”
Draping Hides Donor
Restore the thickness of your hair and promote hair growth. Instead of enduring a “Strip Method” surgery involving stitches and scarring, let Dr. Melamed provide you with a robotic FUE procedure. The “Strip” technique removes a section of your scalp in order to prepare hair follicles for transplantation. Robotic FUE with the ARTAS iX does not cause the linear scarring and has excellent results.
Although the Strip Method is a viable option for some hair transplant patients, many are eligible for Artas® iX Robotic Hair Restoration, a less invasive method of hair loss treatment that doesn’t include incisions, stitches, and scarring.
The Artas® iX technology selects only the healthiest hairs for transplantation, and it removes those individual follicles without damaging surrounding follicles. This ensures that the donor area of hair at the back of your head and the transplant area of scalp at the crown of your head both achieve natural-looking and permanent results.
David P. Melamed, MD, is an internationally renowned hair restoration specialist and recognized innovator in both surgical and non-surgical hair restoration. Visit with Dr. Melamed to see if you are a candidate for ARTAS iX hair restoration – Fill out an online form or call (310) 473-1734.
Why Choose the ARTAS iX Robotic Hair Restoration System?
Intelligent Graft Selection
– Intelligently identifies and precisely selects your optimal hair follicles (grafts) from your donor area, rendering your procedure virtually undetectable with no linear scar.
– Physician-assisted robotic precision protects your existing hair maintaining a natural appearance in the donor and implantation areas.
ARTAS Hair Studio
– 3D hairline planning to create your desired, natural-looking results.
Optimal Recipient Site Making
– The advanced ARTAS vision system selects and creates optimal recipient sites and simultaneously implants each harvested graft.
FDA-Cleared Robotic Technology
– The world’s only robotic hair restoration system is a proprietary, patented and FDA-cleared device.
Hair loss is a nationwide concern for the majority of men. By age 35, approximately 65% of American men will notice a degree of thinning hair. By age 50, nearly 85% of all men suffer from significant hair loss.
Did you know that balding can begin as early as puberty! It can be caused by a variety of health and environmental factors like Androgenic Alopecia (male pattern baldness) which is the most common cause. This means that hair follicles are genetically predisposed to be sensitive to the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and as levels of DHT increase with age, your hair thins, deteriorates, and eventually falls out.